Search IRA Custodians:
|IRA web page|
Notify us of your qualified charitable distribution
If you check the box in this area, a module will open where you can enter your name and email to notify us of your IRA Rollover gift.
Thank you for considering a Qualified Charitable Distribution to Father Joe?s Villages from your IRA . The website link will take you to your IRA custodian's website, where you may be able to log in
and make your gift to us , or you canuse the phone number provided to call your IRA custodian. They will assist you in making a Qualified Charitable Distribution gift. If you would like to notify us of your
generous qualified charitable distribution , please complete the "Notify us of your qualified charitable distribution" section above.
Please note this may be a a time sensitive transaction for you. If the Qualified Charitable Distribution is intended to satisfy your required minimum distribution for the current year, verify with your custodian that this transaction will be completed prior to December 31. If the transaction is not completed prior to December 31, you may be subject to penalties.
|Your Address (Street or P.O. Box)|
|Notify us of your qualified charitable distribution|
|Thank you for considering a IRA gift to us. A sample letter is available to send to your DAF provider. You may save and print the PDF of your letter. If you have email contact information for your DAF provider, you may send a PDF copy of your DAF letter or you may copy and paste the text into an email. You will need to enter the amount of your recommended grant and your DAF account number on the letter before mailing. If you would like to notify us of your generous gift, please complete the Notify us of your DAF Gift section.|
Qualified Charitable Distribution
You may be looking for a way to make a significant impact in furthering our mission of ending homelessness, one life at a time. If you are 70½ or older, you may also be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. A qualified charitable distribution (also known as an IRA charitable rollover) is a way you can help continue our work while also improving your immediate tax situation.
Benefits of a Qualified Charitable Distribution
- Avoid taxes on IRA transfers to our organization of up to $100,000 per donor each year
- May satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of our organization
How a Qualified Charitable Distribution gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to Father Joe's Villages.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue our important work.
- Please note that qualified charitable distribution gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
Gifts from your IRA
If you are 70½ or older, you can use your IRA to fulfill your charitable goals. You can use the "Make a Gift from My IRA" tool to contact your IRA custodian and make a qualified charitable distribution. We will acknowledge your generous gifts as a qualified charitable distribution, which may satisfy your RMD, if applicable.
If you have any questions about a qualified charitable distributions, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you.
Your message has been sent.