What are the benefits of making a gift to Father Joe's Villages from your will or living trust?
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
- You may lessen the burden of taxes on your family
- You may receive estate tax savings
How can I learn more?
How do I make a gift to Father Joe's Villages in my will or living trust?
With the help of an attorney, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a bequest to Father Joe's Villages as part of your estate plan.
What are my options?
A gift from your will or living trust can be made in several ways:
- You can gift a specific dollar amount or asset
- You can gift a percentage of your estate
- You can gift from the balance or residue of your estate
How do I get started?